PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PRINTING
THE FINGERPRINTS & HANDS
WITH PRINTING KIT:
It is not as complicated as it sounds I promise! – I’ll be happy to walk you though the processes on a Skype call if you feel you need it! E-mail me at email@example.com to schedule. Relax and have fun!!!
IMPORTANT: Be sure to put Right Hand finger prints under “Right Hand” and Left Hand finger prints under “Left Hand. The Purposes and Lessons are different on the right and left hand fingers!
You will Need:
• Ink film sheets (I’ve enclosed two (2) in your packet
• Blank Finger Print Chart (I’ve enclosed two (2) in your packet)
• If needed I can e-mail you another chart as well, no worries!Instructions:• Wash hands to remove any oils and dry thoroughly.
• Peel apart the ink films (there will be two inked sides)• One finger at a time, cover the top section with ink.
• Then gently press your finger/thumb in the correct place (for example right index finger in that box). Do not roll or press down too hard. Please take two prints of each finger. You can practice before hand on extra pieces of paper. That’s why I included two inked sheets in your packet. Again, have fun and no worries!
• Often left hand prints more difficult to take, don’t be afraid of bringing the paper near the edge of the surface, turning it around or doing whatever it takes to get a clear print.
• To remove ink cover your fingertips with a small amount of cooking oil and wipe off immediately (WITHOUT rubbing your hands together) using a paper towel. Repeat this process until the ink is removed then wash your hands with liquid soap.
• Write your name and date on the on your fingerprints.
You will Need:
• Ink film sheets (I’ve enclosed two (2) in your packet)• 8 ½ X 11 inch white paper• Vegetable oil (canola or olive) to remove the ink from your hands
• Paper towels• Before you get started, obtain a small stack of 8 ½ X 11 inch white paper and place it on a firm, flat surface such as a desk, table, or counter-top.
• Wash hands with dish washing liquid to remove any natural oil and dry thoroughly.
• Peel apart the ink films and lay your hand on one of them.
• Press the ink sheet into your hand with your free hand, until the entire palm and fingers are covered with ink.
• If certain areas won’t take ink, that’s fine.
• Spreading the fingers a bit allows you to get in along the sides.
• Lift your hand up, with the ink still attached and press against the palm to get a good impression.
• Peel off the ink film.
• Place your relaxed inked hand in the center of the paper and press.
• Place your free hand over your other hand and press gently.
• Lift your inked hand up, with the paper still attached and press on the other side under the palm to get a complete impression.
• Peel white paper off inked hand.
• Make one or two more set of prints WITHOUT applying more ink until the print is legible.
• Repeat this process on the other hand using the other ink sheet.
Remove ink cover your palms with a small amount of cooking and wipe off immediately (WITHOUT rubbing your hands together) using a paper towel. Repeat this process until the ink is removed then wash your hands with liquid soap.
• Write your name and date on the on your hand prints. Return your prints in the self addressed stamped envelope (you can also scan the prints and send them, but I would still like to see the originals). As soon as I receive them we can set the date and time for our session together!
As soon as I receive them we can set the date and time for our session together!